7 Ways to Use Reading Glasses to Add a Little Drama Into Your Daily Routine
Let's face it: reading glasses are pretty cool. I mean, they're not just cool because they look good but they also have the ability to separate a person from the pack while making them look even smarter and sharper than they originally were. And OldAzz Eyes reading glasses? They're the coolest! Believe us when we say that nobody actually wants to admit that they are getting older, but the fact of the matter is that we all will eventually get there and it's much better to be prepared for any situation that arrives.
Readers are a great tool to help your eyes compensate for slight vision loss as you age. And here at OldAzz Eyes, we want you to look and feel like the badazz you are wearing your readers! So here are 7 ways you can be a little bit more dramatic and petty with your new favorite readers!
- When you pull out your reading glasses to read, make sure you do so slowly, dramatically, and with a firm belief that you are better than everyone else in the room.
- Whenever someone asks you a question about what page you are on in the book you are reading, ask them if they need a pair of OldAzz Eyes to read.
- Don't actually read a book when you wear your readers in public -- just sit there and show off your badazz readers!
- You can always use your reading glasses to point at things, even if they are just a prop, like a baton we all need for a little extra dramatic flare
- If you find yourself engaged in a staring contest, look down your reading glasses, it'll really make you look like you're winning.
- Wear them when you're talking on the phone, even if you don't need to.
- If somebody is talking to you and you forgot to listen just say “whoops I couldn't hear you I didn't have my glasses on!” and you’ll be all good
Since this blog is all about the drama let's put a spotlight on our most dramatic frames! Starting with Booteyelicious, at first glance, you might not take this frame as very dramatic but you'd be wrong! Booteyelicious is a very oversized frame coming in four, yes four different colors, black, blue with grey, clear, and a transparent peach color! Another frame that definitely has a flair for the dramatic would be the Sassy Glitz, one of our original styles! Sassy Glitz, if you don't know, is a cat-eye frame with glitter on it, yes we said glitter! It comes in a light tan/pink color and then classic black!
Everybody loves having an excuse to just be a little bit more dramatic! Life is just more fun when you have fun, and you can do that with your OldAzz Eyes readers. Reading glasses not only make you look like a really cool and stylish person but can also be used as a tool to be petty and dramatic with friends and strangers. It's all in good fun though at OldAzz Eyes we want to bring you readers that are cool and stylish and help make your day better, not readers that start a fight.